Crispy Pesto Gnocchi with Tomatoes and Goat Cheese
Keywords: saute entree vegetarian gnocchi pesto Italian
Gnocchi is sauteed to get a crispy crust before being tossed with cherry tomatoes, garlicky pesto and fresh chevre. From 1 Cup Awesome.
- 1 package pre-made gnocchi
- 2 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed and peels removed
- 1/2 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 Tablespoons pre-made pesto (see recipe here)
- 2 oz chevre
- Heat olive oil with garlic cloves in a large skillet over medium heat. Once oil is hot, remove the garlic and add the gnocchi in a single layer.
- Allow gnocchi to crisp up on one side, ~3-4 minutes, then shake the pan and cook until golden brown on all sides, ~3-4 additional minutes.
- Stir in tomatoes and pesto. Plate and dot with chevre.
Recipe by Iowa Girl Eats at http://iowagirleats.com