Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Mini Bundt Cakes with Peanut Butter Frosting
Keywords: bake dessert gluten-free
Gluten-free chocolate chip peanut butter mini bundt cakes. Individual serving sizes!
- 1-1/2 cups + 1/8 cup gluten-free flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter (don’t use natural)
- 1/4 cup butter, at room temperature
- 1-1/2 cups granulated white sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cups chocolate chips
- 3/4 cups (sifted) powdered sugar
- 1/8 cup milk
- 1/8 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Spray (or grease and flour) a 12-cup mini bundt cake pan generously with nonstick spray .
- Prepare cake: In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; set aside. In a large bowl, use hand mixer to cream together peanut butter and butter. Add sugar and beat an additional 5 minutes. Add eggs and vanilla; beat until well combined. Add dry ingredients a little at a time, beating just until incorporated. Stir in chocolate chips. Scrape batter into prepared pan. Tap it a couple of times on the counter to shake out any hidden air pockets.
- Bake 25-30 minutes, rotating the pan half way through the bake time. If browning too quickly, just place a piece of foil loosely over the top of the pan. When a toothpick is inserted into the center of a cake and it comes out clean, then your cakes are done. Let cool for 10 minutes, then flip them onto a rack or platter and let the bundt cakes cool completely.
- Prepare frosting: In a medium bowl, whisk together powdered sugar, milk, peanut butter and vanilla until smooth. Smooth/drizzle glaze on top of each cooled cake. Sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
- Note: This recipe is gluten-free. (If you have allergies or food sensitivities, always check specific manufacturer’s products for allergens and/or cross-contamination issues.) For specific product suggestions, see full blog post.
Recipe by The G-Spot Revolution at http://www.thegspotrevolution.com