Peanut Butter Granola with Coconut
Keywords: bake breakfast snack vegetarian vegan gluten-free
Peanut Butter Granola with Coconut: Fit for breakfast, snack, dessert -- whenever!
- 2 cups gluten-free old fashioned rolled oats
- 6 Tablespoons all-natural peanut butter, warmed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon gluten-free vanilla
- 1/4 cup light agave
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Prepare a baking sheet by lining with parchment paper or baking mat (like this). Soften peanut butter by scooping into a small, microwave-safe bowl and placing in microwave for about 10 seconds. You may also warm the peanut butter in a small pot over low heat, stirring constantly until soft.
- In a medium bowl, combine the oats, peanut butter, salt vanilla and agave. Stir until ingredients are well-combined. Add the coconut and stir until mixed thoroughly.
- Spread the mixture onto the baking sheet and then bake in oven for 18 - 20 minutes, until golden brown. Stir/toss the granola with a spatula halfway through the bake time.
Recipe by The G-Spot Revolution at http://www.thegspotrevolution.com