Chocolate & PB Granola
Gluten-free and vegan Chocolate Peanut Butter Granola!
- 2 cups gluten-free old fashioned rolled oats
- 6 Tablespoons all-natural peanut butter, warmed
- 2 Tablespoons pure cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon gluten-free vanilla
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- I used Bob's Red Mill Gluten-Free Oats, Simply Organic Pure Vanilla Extract and Hershey's Special Dark Cocoa Powder. Consider using a chunky natural peanut butter, so you get little pieces of peanuts in your granola. Yum!
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Prepare a baking sheet by lining with parchment paper or baking mat (like this). Soften peanut butter by scooping into a small, microwave-safe bowl and placing in microwave for about 10 seconds. You may also warm the peanut butter in a small pot over low heat, stirring constantly until soft.
- In a medium bowl, combine the oats, peanut butter, cocoa, salt vanilla and agave. Stir until ingredients are mixed thoroughly.
- Spread the mixture onto the baking sheet and then bake in oven for 18 – 20 minutes, until golden brown. (Stir/toss the granola with a spatula halfway through the bake time to ensure even baking.)
Recipe by The G-Spot Revolution at http://www.thegspotrevolution.com