One Minute Peanut Butter Cake
Prep Time: 30 seconds
Cook Time: 30 seconds
Keywords: bake dessert
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 heaping tablespoon flour
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar (give or take)
- In a small bowl, whisk together egg, brown sugar, baking powder, peanut butter and flour.
- Pour batter into a greased ramekin. Microwave for 30 seconds.
- While the cake is microwaving, stir together milk and powdered sugar, adding more powdered sugar if necessary to thicken frosting.
- Remove cake from ramekin (or don't), pour frosting over top.
Recipe by Back to Her Roots at http://www.backtoherroots.com