Creamy Basil and Oregano Tofu Ricotta
Keywords: raw vegan gluten-free
A recipe for gluten-free and vegan tofu ricotta, adapted from this recipe.
- 1 (14 ounce) block gluten-free firm tofu, drained and cubed
- 8 fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- squeeze fresh lemon juice
- 1 whole garlic clove
- 1 Tablespoon fresh oregano, chopped
- drizzle olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine tofu, basil, sugar, lemon juice, garlic clove and oregano in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Add a drizzle olive oil and process until creamy.
- Add salt and pepper, to taste.
Recipe by The G-Spot Revolution at http://www.thegspotrevolution.com