Maple Bacon Burgers with Sweet Dijon Sauce
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Keywords: grill entree sandwich
For the Sauce
For the burgers
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons real maple syrup
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup no sugar added/unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tablespoon Montreal Steak Seasoning (optional)
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2-1 cup bread crumbs
- 4 slices thick cut bacon, cooked
- 4 hamburger buns
- Hamburger fixin's
- Combine all sauce ingredients in a small bowl. Set aside in fridge.
- Preheat grill.
- Combine beef, applesauce, seasoning, salt and pepper and bread crumbs in a large bowl. Add more breadcrumbs if necessary to solidify mixture.
- Form into four patties. Grill to desired doneness.
- Place patties on buns with fixings, top with bacon and a large dollop of the sweet dijon sauce.
Powered by Recipage