Pumpkin Pie Pots with Maple Whipped Cream
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Keywords: bake dessert vegetarian
The little versions of the big Thanksgiving dessert staple are a fun and cute way to keep the holiday food portions in check. Serve each pot topped with a sprinkling of cinnamon and a few pieces of graham cracker for dipping in the whipped cream.
For the crust:
For the filling:
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
For the whipped cream:
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 eggs
- 1-15 ounce can of pure pumpkin
- 1-12 ounce can of evaporated milk
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2/3 cup confectioner’s sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon maple flavoring
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Combine all the crust ingredients in a bowl and mix until butter is evenly-distributed.
- Divide crust into six, four-ounce jelly jars and press into bottom to form crust. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together all filling ingredients except for evaporated milk until smooth.
- Stir in evaporated milk slowly and whisk until just incorporated.
- Divide the filling between the six jelly jars evenly. Place jelly jars onto baking sheet for easy transporting, if desired.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a knife inserted in middle of jar comes out cleanly. Let cool.
- When ready to serve, prepare whipped cream by beating all ingredients on high in an electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Serve on top of pumpkin pie pots.
Powered by Recipage