Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: About 20
Keywords: grill fry entree sandwich beef eggs bacon American
Because sometimes it's necessary to have breakfast for dinner....
- 1/4 lb. Grass fed ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1 slice of farm fresh bacon (the good stuff!)
- 1 whole wheat English muffin (or whole wheat hamburger roll)
- tsp. of butter
- Slice of cheddar cheese (optional)
- Cook or grill burger, cook bacon, and fry egg. Toast the English muffin and add a little butter to each side. Place burger, bacon, and egg on English muffin. Enjoy!