Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: About 15
Keywords: side vegan vegetarian winter
Warm and nutty, it's a great healthy comfort food dish!
- 1 1/2 cups carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups parsnips, peeled and chopped
- 1 1/2 cups turnips, peeled and chopped
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp. Coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp. Pure maple syrup
- 2 Tbsp. Unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 tsp. Sea salt
- Place veggies in a medium sized sauce pan and cover with water.
- Place saucepan over high heat and allow water to boil.
- Cook the veggies until you can poke easily through with a fork, about 10 min.
- Drain veggies and return to sauce pan.
- Add rest of ingredients and using an immersion blender, blend until smooth.