Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 - 20 minutes
Ingredients (8 scones)
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries, (smallest ones in the pint)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar in the raw (to sprinkle on top before baking)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Add in white chocolate chips and blueberries and stir.
- Pour the heavy cream into the dry ingredients and gently stir until a dough forms. You may want to use your hands to combine the dry ingredients, until the dough is completely formed.
- Place the dough on a floured surface and shape it into a large rectangle, approximately 8 x 10 inches. Cut the rectangle into quarters, then cut each quarter diagonally so that you have 8 equal sized scones.
- Transfer the scones to the lined baking sheet and sprinkle the tops with sugar in the raw.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the edges begin to turn golden brown. Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes before serving.