Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
Ingredients (20 bars)
- 1.5 cups almond flour
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 teablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1.5 cups peanut butter
- 4.5 tablespoons coconut oil
- 4.5 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup of reserved filling mixture
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line the bottom of a 6x9 baking dish with parchment paper.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine all crust ingredients.
- Press mixture into bottom of prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until crust is light brown and firm to the touch. Cool completely.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine peanut butter, coconut oil, and honey.
- Remove 1/2 cup of mixture and reserve in a small bowl for topping.
- Stir in chocolate chips to remaining filling mixture; spread onto cooled crust.
- Place baking dish in freezer for 20-30 minutes or until filling is firm.
- Stir cocoa powder and honey into reserved filling mixture.
- Melt 1/2 cup of dark chocolate chips and 1 teaspoon coconut oil; mix with peanut butter mixture.
- Spread chocolate topping on semi-frozen bars. Refrigerate to firm.
- Store bars in the refrigerator.