Pesto Quinoa and Roasted Cauliflower
Keywords: roast side entree vegetarian gluten-free
- 2C cooked quinoa (~1C uncooked)
- 6C baby spinach
- 4T pesto
- 1/2tsp salt
- 1/2C parmesan cheese
- 1T olive oil
- 1/2 head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Toss cauliflower with olive oil. Season with salt, pepper.
- Roast at 425 for about 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until cauliflower is tender and browned.
- Cook quinoa according to package directions.
- While quinoa is still warm, toss quinoa with pesto, salt, baby spinach, and 1/4C parmesan cheese.
- Top with roasted cauliflower and remaining parmesan cheese.
- *Feel free to swap cauliflower for roasted bell pepper, tomatoes, or whatever else your heart desires.